Happy Monday, dancers! I hope you’re all having a great start to your week, and to the last week of the year. As crazy as it seems, this is the last week of 2016! The new year is such a great time to start new resolutions and in today’s post, I’m sharing with all of you 17 goals to set for 2017! These goals range from fitness to self-care and I hope you find them helpful!
- Drink More Water – I feel like this has been said countless times on lists like this but water is SO important for everything you do. Water helps your skin, your immune system, and so much more. Here’s a post from Popsugar that explains just a reasons why you should drink more water.
- Make Time for Your Workouts – Make time in your schedule for at least three days to get some kind of workout in. It could be walking, running, going to the gym, or even doing an at home workout. Working not only has countless benefits on your physical health, but your mental health as well.
- Get Enough Sleep – Doctors recommend that teenagers and adults should strive to get around 7-9 hours of sleep every night. Lack of sleep can have bad effects on your body and mind and in order to perform in school or work at your best, you have to get enough sleep.
- Take Time for Yourself – Take an hour out of your day to spend time for yourself. It could be just making a cup of coffee or tea and reading a book, watching your favorite tv show or movie, taking a bath, doing some yoga, or anything that makes you feel relaxed.
- Try Something New – Do that thing you’ve always wanted to try, try something that gets you out of your comfort zone, add a little change in your life.
- Meet New People – Join a club or class with people that share your interests.
- Write Things Down – Write down everything. What you’ve had to eat, how much water you’ve had throughout your day, things you want to do, etc.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and if you did make sure to share it with someone who you think would like it too! If you set any of the goals listed above, be sure to let us know! Have a great new year, and don’t forget to dance your buns off!